DENTAL COMFORT & TECHNOLOGY IN FLORIDA
Are you looking for a comfortable dental office in Palm Beach Gardens, FL? At PGA Dentistry, we understand that our patients have to pause their lives to attend dental check-ups and treatment appointments. You’re busy. Perhaps you also feel nervous about dental visits. Dr. Jay Ajmo and our caring, talented staff look forward to making your visits to our office as comfortable and efficient as possible. As a gentle dentist practicing in Palm Beach Gardens, Dr. Ajmo will take the time to get to know you, listen to your concerns, explain treatment options, and provide exceptional care in a sophisticated, nurturing environment. Contact us today to learn more.
For Your Comfort
We designed every feature of our luxurious practice to promote tranquility and patient comfort. During your visit, you can enjoy a number of spa-like comfort amenities, including:
- Soft, warm blankets to keep you cozy
- Indulgent warm paraffin wax treatments
- Massage chairs
- Music videos in the room
- Noise-canceling headphones and quiet handpieces, so that you won’t be disturbed by the sounds associated with some dental procedures
If you are undergoing Full-Mouth Reconstruction or a Smile Makeover, you will be treated to a private treatment suite.
Dr. Ajmo can provide sedation to patients who experience anxiety in the dentist’s chair.
Oral Conscious Sedation
Oral conscious sedation involves taking an oral dose of anti-anxiety medication about 1 hour before treatment. By the time we escort you to a treatment room, you will feel relaxed. Although you will not be completely unconscious, many patients do not remember their visit the following day. Oral sedation is appropriate for most patients, and will allow Dr. Ajmo to perform complex, multi-phase procedures in 1 appointment. Dr. Ajmo will closely monitor your vital signs to ensure your utmost safety.
With this method, anti-anxiety medication is delivered directly to the blood stream. IV sedation is appropriate for patients with extreme dental fear. Dr. Ajmo often uses it when performing the surgical phase of a Dental Implant procedure. As with oral sedation, we will monitor your vital signs to make sure you remain safe and comfortable throughout treatment.
Dr. Ajmo believes that advanced dental technology can improve the accuracy, comfort, and level of clinical excellence we provide for our patients.
The state-of-the-art technology in our office includes:
- Soft Tissue Lasers. With applications ranging from the treatment of gum disease to reshaping the gum line, the soft tissue diode laser combines a higher level of accuracy with reduced healing time, and little or no bleeding.
- CT Scan. This 3D digital imaging technology provides an incredibly detailed view of underlying oral structures that are not visible to the naked eye. Dr. Ajmo deploys this equipment when planning the Surgical Phase of dental implant placement.
- Intraoral Cameras. During your routine check-up, we’ll use a tiny camera to snap close-up pictures of your teeth and gums. Projected onto the in-room monitor, these images will act as visual aids as Dr. Ajmo explains his findings and your treatment options.
- Digital Imaging. If you are considering full-mouth reconstruction or a smile makeover, how can you know if you will like the result? Digital imaging will allow you to preview the potential results of your treatment plan before treatment begins.
- Sterilization & Safety. Your health and safety are important to us, so we uphold the strictest standards of sterilization.
EXPERIENCE THE PGA DIFFERENCE
If you never thought you would look forward to visiting the dentist, we look forward to changing your mind. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Jay Ajmo.
“I’m truly happy I came by your office and decided to have my old dental work redone. Today I don’t think twice about smiling.” – Jolie