We never settle for anything less than the best for our Palm Beach Gardens and Jupiter dental patients – especially when they need to have teeth replaced. Our patients are the most important people in the world to us so we offer comforts beyond the norm, techniques and materials that mimic nature, and a personalized treatment plan to get you back to smiling – on your schedule.
Expect the Unexpected
We go out of our way for you, every visit, every tooth, every treatment. Whether you are choosing traditional crown-and-bridgework to replace your teeth or implant-retained Teeth Next Day bridges, you can trust that:
- We pamper you in a spa-like setting with a beverage bar, waterfall, candles, cozy blankets and pillows, & noise-canceling headphones
- We listen carefully, explain thoroughly, get to know you well, and treat you like we would our own family
- Every member of our dynamic team treats you with a gentle, compassionate touch
- Our doctors, assistants, and hygienists have all the advanced training necessary to get your smile back to ideal health
And it’s all because you deserve crown-and-bridge tooth-replacement care par excellence!
All-In-One Implant Center
Dr. Ajmo is so passionate about offering his tooth-replacement patients superlative care that he developed an all-in-one implant center at his Palm Beach Gardens office, equipped with:
- A custom-designed private surgical suite
- One of the only on-site 3D CT machines in all of Palm Beach County
- Full sterile protocol
- IV sedation
Our crown-and bridge tooth replacement patients love how private, quiet, and soothing our implant center is. But what they really love is how great they look and feel with their new smiles!
Training that Goes Beyond the Norm
Dr. Ajmo has spent years obtaining credentials in implantology as well as board certification in IV sedation. This allows him to perform implant surgery and restoration in the most ideal way possible. Dr. Ajmos credentials include:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Emory University School of Dentistry
- Board Certified, American Board of Oral Implantology
- Board Certified, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Diplomate Certified, International Dental Implant Association
- Mastership, Misch International Implant Institute
- Masters, Rosenthal Institute for Aesthetic Dentistry
- Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Intravenous (IV) Sedation Certified
What’s more, Dr. Ajmo has been providing comprehensive dental reconstruction and cosmetic dentistry for over 26 years and couldn’t be happier or more satisfied with what he accomplishes on a daily basis. “Whenever I’m able to give someone this type of care, it really means a lot to me,” says Dr. Ajmo enthusiastically. “When I’m given the opportunity to help someone with missing teeth or someone who’s endured years of discomfort, frustration, and embarrassment and I’m able to permanently replace those teeth with dental implants, people are so appreciative. I get a tremendous sense of satisfaction by changing someone’s life in such a permanent way. Not only offering them the ability to chew food properly, or from an aesthetic standpoint, but, mostly, giving them back a sense of self-esteem. Patients get quite emotional and often cry with joy! It’s life-changing for my patients.”
If this sounds like the kind of Palm Beach Gardens and Jupiter crown-and bridge tooth-replacement experience you have been looking for, give PGA Dentistry a call today. To see our beautiful patients, check out the results of Dr. Ajmo’s work here.