SMILE MAKEOVERS IN PALM BEACH GARDENS
BENEFITS OF A SMILE MAKEOVER
- Tooth-Colored Fillings are a fantastic way to treat cavities and guard against future decay.
- Root Canals restore health to an infected tooth, allowing us to save your natural tooth’s structure.
- Dental Crowns, also known as caps, fit over a compromised tooth to provide it with support. Our high-quality, porcelain dental crowns blend seamlessly with your natural teeth.
- Dental Bridges, or partial dentures, replace missing teeth, and fill gaps in your smile. Our custom-colored bridges are beautifully crafted to look indistinguishable from your real teeth.
- Dental Implants are the absolute best solution for missing teeth. Implants can provide a lifetime of support for prosthetic teeth, and help prevent jawbone atrophy that can lead to an aged appearance.
- Porcelain Veneers are tooth-colored shells that are bonded to the surface of your teeth. Veneers can conceal a number of cosmetic flaws, such as minor tooth misalignment, discoloration, or misshapen teeth.
- Gum Contouring with advanced laser therapy can correct an uneven or low gum line, creating a pleasant frame for your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening, available using our in-office system or at-home treatments, can conveniently brighten yellow or dull teeth in as little as 1 appointment.
Commonly Combined Treatments
With a variety of procedures to choose from, Dr. Ajmo is well-experienced in combining the right treatments to help you achieve that perfect smile. From porcelain veneers and teeth whitening, to dental crowns and dental implants, no two paths are the same but the result is just as brilliant.
Cost of Smile Makeover
At PGA Dentistry, we understand that our patients may be concerned about the price of multiple procedures. Not only have we partnered with CareCredit and Springstone Financial for patient financial services, but we also accept a majority of major dental insurance providers as well. Contact us today with any questions regarding financial options for a smile makeover.
Smile Makeover FAQ
Over the years, many patients have asked us countless questions about the procedures and the smile makeover process. To ease your confusion, we have compiled a list of the most common questions we’ve been asked and answered them for your convenience.